Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Across the Pond

I'm a pretty big fan of Scandinavian and Dutch interior design so I was pretty excited when I came across a post about VT Wonen while I was reading one of my favorite blogs, Bloesem. Vt Wonen is a Dutch interior design magazine and the most exciting part is that they do a feature on a different color scheme each week. There is also a gallery full of images from previous weeks which you can find here. Its a great place to look for inspiration. And you can use Google Translate if you want to read the articles.
These are some of my favorite images from VT Wonen:

I also found this great Swedish magazine, Skona Hem. Sometimes some of the pages don't translate with Google Translate, but there are planty of inspiring images on thier website. I love this image of this vintage looking dining room. Its kind of a vintage country kitchen meets Marie Antoinette.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I came over from Facebook and just want to say that I love your style. My husband and I just bought our first home back in the Fall and you have inspired me to blog more about the updates we need to make. We have done some painting, but that's about it. Our home was built in 1962 and needs some major changes to bring it up-to-date! It was a one-owner home before we purchased and you can really tell. :)

    ReplyDelete